- Must reside in Lagos and preferably Lagos mainland or Island, Ikeja, Surulere, Lekki, Gbagada and their environs. (Outskirts of Lagos will NOT be considered)
- Willing to travel within and outside of Lagos as required.
- Able to dress appropriately for the role. (Formal/smart casual)
- Work occasional weekends as required.
- Must have existing infrastructure in place to work from home (Power supply and your own laptop). You will be provided with broadband and data,
- This position is 70% remote; (working from home) and 30% onsite - you will be required to be in the office (in Lekki, Ikoyi or Yaba) only as required.
- N90,000 - 130,000 per month. (Depending on experience, excluding commissions)
- Rolling contract based on performance.
- 2 weeks initial mandatory training paying N21,200 upon successful completion.
- Working hours Mon to Fri (8 am – 5:30 pm)
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent verbal skills
- Sales skills (Negotiation and persuasion)
- Good research skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Attend approved sales meetings, functions, conferences, conventions, shows, and expos.
- Contract negotiation
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Process customer orders and ensure all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Maintenance of a customer database ensuring all key contacts are updated as required.
Education / Certification Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and a cover letter. Final confirmation into the contract will be based on training and the first month's performance.
NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of sending your CV, unfortunately, you have not been selected for the position.