- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Research and conduct market surveys periodically to determine the right market target.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns.
- Conduct surveys to identify the price of competing properties on the housing market.
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services.
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in the property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintain contact with clients to have an opening to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
The following are the necessary requirements for applicants for the real estate sales executive job position to meet:
- Education and Training: To become a real estate sales executive, you require a Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, marketing, or any other related field. At least 2 years of experience in real estate sales or management is also necessary to apply to the position.
- Negotiation Skills: Real estate sales executives are well versed in conducting property price negotiations to reach a profitable bargain
- Communication Skills: They are adept at interacting with property sellers, prospective buyers, and department staff to coordinate the sale of real estate
- Organizational Skills: They are able to manage several projects and mediate between property buyers and sellers.
- Ability to drive with a valid driver's licence is essential.
- MUST BE A FEMALE
- Strong contacts within and outside Abuja is required.