- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within Nigeria area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Experience: Minimum of 5-7 years
- High Net Individual Sales Experience and understanding of Nigeria's Commercial landscape is Critical
- Clean driver's license and can drive.
- Minimum of Master's degree or Second class upper first degree Person specification:
- Excellent Communication (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Business Development Management tracks records, Great Interpersonal skills, self-motivated, and able to take the initiative.
Please apply by enclose a CV and providing a 500 words article explaining why you are a good fit, and articulating a synopsis of the strategy you would deploy to deliver high net executives to attend our training programs.