Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We're searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we're looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We're looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Bachelor's degree is required, MBA preferably.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.