Direct Reporting Line
- Commercial Manager
Functional Reporting (if applicable)
Establish Strategic Relationships
· To ensure that the Company is registered with all the major IOCs, indigenous oil and gas producing companies, NIPEX, other government agencies, etc.
· Develop and implement wining business development strategies for the company. This involves planning and budgeting.
· Carry out regular review of business strategies and effect appropriate changes.
· Responsible for marketing company’s services and winning new contracts by breaking into new areas/markets not currently served by the company.
· Expand current scope of service offerings to current clients in order to generate additional revenue from existing business relationships.
· Coordinate and manage the activities of the Business Development Analysts to ensure concurrence with overall company strategic drive and revenue generation efforts.
· Effectively merchandize company’s services to target market in order to improve market position in the Oil and Gas services industry.
· Responsible for bid preparation and pricing to ensure quality and competitiveness of bids and proposals.
· Always develop and manage relationships with targeted customers by proactively anticipating and meeting their needs whilst ensuring continual growth in the share of customers’ business. This includes identification of improvement areas and new opportunities within an existing relationship.
· Develop and manage relationships with foreign partners (Original Equipment Manufacturers and service providers) in order to improve company’s market position, competitiveness and credibility in the industry.
· Initiate business prospects/opportunities for follow-up by senior executives and foreign partners; develop other strategies for maintaining existing customer relationships and also identifying new ones.
· Responsible for sorting out contractual issues with clients and ensure that customers are well satisfied and retained.
· Regularly meet with customer representatives at the corporate level to maintain quality objectives and communication.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
· Degree in any Business-related course.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Oil and Gas service business development
· A readily accessible network within the Oil & Gas service industry.
· In-depth knowledge of up coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
· A thoughtful leader in maximizing business opportunities in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Salary & Commission Based.