- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects for the company. Researching and analyzing ways to generate sales for the company.
- Sells the company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Recommending solutions for the company.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Recommending ways for the company to make more profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information of weekly activities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidates should possess:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree / OND qualification with 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Keen to learn new skills and trends in the markets
Salary: Less than N75,000 / month plus commissions
Application Closing Date: 4th October 2021.