- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, business partners.
- Applicant must be vibrant experienced/ graduate of business and finance.
- You will be experienced writing reports and will be tested at the Interview.
- You will be expected to have the knowledge of using Microsoft Applications.
- You will be tested for this skill. The ability to use social media will be an added advantage.