- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of a BSc Degree in any area of study but preferably Business Administration
- At least 3 years of experience in office administration
- Effective communication
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Team workability
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead
- Networking skills
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply using the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.