• Making business solution to attract new clients.
• Work with senior team members to research and pursue new business leads.
• Maintain good relationships with existing and potential clients.
• Arrange business meetings and deliver pitches to prospective clients.
• Having an in-depth knowledge of company and business proposition.
• Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
• Previous experience in solution sales or in a hospitality industry is an advantage.
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree in relevant field of study.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
• High level negotiation skills.
• Excellent time management and planning skills .
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets .
• Minimum of 2 years experience in sales or business development.