• To drive the growth and development of profitable revenues for Company’s and thereby significantly contribute to the growth plans of the company.
• Proactively seek business growth opportunities with existing and new customers, and negotiate contracts for new businesses.
• Grow the sales pipeline and close deals to meet set targets monthly.
• Capable of creating, finding, negotiating and closing contracts for all Company’s products and targeted industries and geographies.
• To professionally manage and enhance the reputation and recognition of the Company's brand to maximise business potential.
Qualification, Knowledge, Experience:
• Educated to first degree level, preferably Engineering / Business Management.
• 2-3 years experience of business development in a B2B environment, preferably in the oil and gas.
• Strong service-oriented business acumen, excellent business planning and direct sales and marketing skills.
• Self-starter that requires low maintenance management.
• Computer literate and an excellent command of the English language.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Team player and able to work well under pressure
• Project management
• Supply chain processes, contract administration and documentation
• Computer Skills