- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the Abuja area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the organisation network.
- Identify potential clients and decision-makers within the client organisation. Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practise leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Conduct environmental scanning
- Close deals
- Excellent Communication (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Business Development Management track records, has Great Interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Minimum of 3-5 years-High Net Individual Sales Experience and understanding of Abuja's Commercial landscape is Critical
- Minimum of Master’s degree or Second class upper first degree
Remuneration: Wage NGN120,000 - NGN150,000
Bonus: Between NGN250,000 - NGN300,000 per quarter subject to performance.
Note: This job is for Abuja. Send your application enclosing a CV and providing a 500 words article explaining why you are a good fit and articulating a synopsis of the strategy you would deploy towards delivering high net executives to attend our training programmes.