For the role of Business Development Executive, the ideal candidate should be self-motivated enough to reach out and bring in new business.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent the growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities
- Maintaining client activities in CRM
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client’s specific business needs.
A successful candidate for a Business Development Executive role should have various prerequisite skills and qualifications in order to handle their job duties effectively, including:
- Experience in both the project management and sales side of running a business
- Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads
- Advanced presentation and persuasive skills
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients
- Extensive knowledge of productivity tools and software.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.