- Promote the sale of deposit, savings & investment and loan products and services
- Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, different investment products and other financial goals
- Prepare a weekly report showing statements on delinquent accounts if any and forward irreconcilable accounts to the recovery unit
- Review and update credit and loan files
- Research and evaluate loan applicant’s financial status references credit and ability to repay the loan
- Interview loan applicants for personal, payroll and business loans
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.