- Marketing and promoting products through the development of materials and the organization of events, such as creating brochures or arranging trade shows.
- Cultivate a good knowledge of Entrepreneurship, Gender lens investment, Angel Investment, Gender parity solutions and systems change trends, to ensure FFI’s credibility when liaising with clients and partners.
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding and increasing sales
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Document all customer contact and information.
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new business categories,
- Collaborating with various departments to create and implement growth strategies that will expand market share, increase brand awareness and sales, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing the market to understand competition and measure the need for a specific product
- Build client relationships and identify new business opportunities.
- Assessing company objectives and current sales trends to recognize new business opportunities and growth potential.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 0- 1 years relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Salary Range: 65k to 80K depending on Experience, Additional 15K monthly allowance.