We are looking for a business development associate to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue growth. The individual will help in researching and identifying new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage and master efficient and effective cooperation between the business and its clients.
- Ensure communication of new deals to our specialists and other team members
- Touch point of execution of any product/service partnership
- Generate leads and opportunities for the business
- Prepare the proposals and present them when necessary
- Responsible for the success and continual growth of the topline of products and services in the market.
- Manage the business relationship on a continuous basis with Clients. This involves but is not limited to scoping needs, getting feedback based on current, and future needs, and market knowledge.
- Work with Head of Sales and Head, Youth Engagement to determine partnership pricing
- Other related activities and assignments as assigned by the Head of Sales and Head, of Youth Engagement.
- 3 – 6 years experience preferably in a consulting firm
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.