- Developing and executing a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Analyze market trends and client cues/needs to identify opportunities to develop and strengthen business relationship
- Manage and review annual business development plans and budgets as needed. Lead the team to successfully execute the business plans within defined scope, timeline and budget.
- Support operations planning by assessing marketing and sales operations; making long-term operation decisions regarding business development and corporate strategy.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A minimum of 8 years progressive Business Development experience in a senior role.
- A Masters degree from an accredited university or school of study
- A proven track record of successful sales in past work experiences
- Must possess vast networking strategies
- Expert at negotiation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Great presentation skills, technical and business acumen
- Demonstrable expertise in strategic leadership, client relations, and team building