Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
Field engagement & Marketing Follow-ups
Affiliate marketing and partnerships relationship growth
Customer relationship management
Organize and attend marketing activities to create brand awareness
Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company’s product to the existing customers
Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for promoting the sales of the company's product.
- He creates marketing plans geared towards end-users for each product within the company portfolio in line with targets and within budget.
- He assists with the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed upon.
- Updates internet portals used by the company with information regarding products of the company.
- Checks our social media platforms to ensure that information with regards to services rendered by the company is up-to-date.
- Review marketing activities such as sales-call recap and sales promotional efforts to ensure that such are still viable means of marketing the company’s products
Develop and negotiate contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Respond to and follow-up on all product enquiries by communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
Carry out market research on competitors and customer surveys;
Liaises and network with a range of people in similar organizations and maintain working relationships.
Communicate new innovations and how they can be used to leverage marketing efforts.
Supply sufficient information to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
Manage the production of promotional marketing materials and ensures that they are effectively distributed.
A first degree in Marketing or any related discipline
A master’s degree in Marketing or MBA would be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years work experience, 3 years of which should be in the plastic and packaging industry
Candidate Must Possess:
Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Organization and planning skills
Extremely social and intelligent
Creativity and expression