- The successful candidate will develop and implement growth strategies to meet set targets for the business while building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders at various levels.
- The preferred candidate must have Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. A minimum of Second-class lower division in Social sciences, Management sciences, etc.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4 years post-NYSC Business Development working experience with successful key accounts winning track record preferably in the technology sector with bias for health.
- Experience of effective digital marketing would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Health industry and Technology space.
- Strong negotiations and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to exceed financial and operational targets including revenue sales growth, and market share.
- Ability to easily profile events and forums where company solutions can be promoted.
- Ease of identifying opportunities, create and execute plans leading to the conversion of such opportunities to results.
- Have relationship or ability to immediately establish same with key stakeholders in the Health and Tech space within Nigeria.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Sociable and trust worthy
- HND, BA, BSc in Social Sciences, Humanities or Arts.
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Age between 28 – 32 years