Our client is a 21st Century Corporate Learning Platform built upon a passion to see individuals and organizations grow, excel and attain set goals while aligning knowledge and competencies with global standards and best practices. As a renowned training center, our client exists to provide world-class training services to both individuals, institutions, and organizations (non-governmental and governmental); a consistent source of relevant knowledge needed to thrive in a highly competitive global market. The idea of Professional and Business education has its central focus on the art of Technology for management - Business Analysis, Process Improvement, Project Management, and Systems Analysis. Our Client is seeking to hire a Business Development Analyst, who will be responsible for helping the organization obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. Their duties include coordinating with the leadership team and sales and marketing professionals, reviewing current market trends, and proposing new business ideas to improve revenue.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Working closely with the leadership team on a business growth strategy and then devising an action plan with goals and objectives.
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with leadership team
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather helpful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business
- Track, identify, and add qualified prospects to the sales pipeline
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Track and report on the status of proposal components
- Conduct ongoing market research
- Work with the pricing department to create rate proposals
- Drive the end-to-end sales process
- Prepare and submit sales contracts.
- 2 - 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business development, marketing, or similar.
- Previous experience as a business development analyst in a related industry.
- Proficiency in integrated business management and CRM software, including ProWorkflow and SalesForce.
- Advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
- Ability to advise on strategic industry partnerships.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Job type: Hybrid
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.