KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
- Good first degree and preferably a Masters degree
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience 3 of which must have been in management.
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth
- A good role model.
- A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Robust and high level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies. Professional Membership
- Membership of relevant professional association is required
Excellent relationship management skills.
Proven ability to advice and convince clients
Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
A team player