- Minimum Qualification: University Degree
- Experience Length: 1 - 5 years
Job functions of Business Development Manager include Marketing: Sales: Admin and Operations:
- A Business Developer will in the immediate develop and manage a functional structure on the field for revenue generation.
- The structure consists of Saloon Operators as Enrollment Centres, Barristers as Registrants and Investors as Financiers.
- They will assist the Enrollment Centres to achieve marketing and sales projections; and guide them in prospecting for customers.
They will assist the Enrollment Centres to operate efficiently to achieve profitable business and sales growth on the program.
- They will work as a team to achieve the targets assigned to their Work Centres to ensure business growth and seamless operations.
- Good communication, interpersonal, marketing, sales, managerial and administrative skills.
- Skill to work in target-oriented environment to achieve sales and business targets.
- University Bachelor’s degree.
- Graduates with 1 - 5 years post NYSC exposure.
- Business Developer will earn modest monthly salary with sales commission with salary review within 60 days on the job.