Nex Rubica's main aim is to provide GoToMarket (Market Entry) and Business Development Solutions for selected Products that bring a technology (process or ICT) offering that ensures value and efficiency and market growth in specific sectors like Retail (Renewable) Power, Banking, FMCG etc.
This initiative is backed by a senior group of professionals (Leadership) with deep operating experience in service delivery, process engineering and commercial acumen. The selected Intern will assist this leadership group.
- Nex Rubica aims to be the leading Business Development Portfolio Company in Nigeria focused on nurturing and customising products and solutions for the Nigerian market place.
- We would be the point of call for international companies looking to penetrate the largest economy in West Africa and Africa. Mainly because we understand our specialist market segments, their related business risks and socio political considerations for short and long term growth.
- We are looking for goal driven, people orientated individuals, who want to join a dynamic team that will be made up of customer facing / sales and technical analysts - looking to do great things in Nigeria.
- To be selected you must have very strong networking and people skills, as every time we have would be to help you to understand and deliver best practice in your selected specialist area.
Initial three months contract with possibilities for extension and conversion to full time position.
Functions & Responsibilities : (Criteria/results by which success can be measured)
- Draft and spear head the Sales and Marketing strategy
- Channel Customer leads to Administrator and Engineer for further investigation - concerning possible sales of the firms Product(s)
- Coordinate Sales meetings and spear head relevant activities and tasks to confirm current Customers or Partners
- Assist the other staff members in establishing and implementing processes and workflows to optimise organisational efficiency as the business scales up with Clients (or Customers)
- Embody the office culture by creating a fun, dynamic, and productive environment
- Maintain Customer relationships after Product sale
- Assist with requests and inquiries concerning media relations, program planning, digital media opportunities
- Participate in weekly discussions/meetings between Team members, Partners or potential Clients
- Ensure a Sales and Marketing angle is covered and made to be reflected in the general minutes
- Dealing with sales related email enquiries: On a weekly basis, ensure Sales issues are tracked, escalated and resolved accurately, and quickly
- Assist in contributing to the Product content of the Company's social media accounts
Essential Experience: (Must have skills):
Basic level of operational office understanding with some project management skills
Graduate Degree in Social Sciences or Arts
Customer related experience
Admin & Office Tools
PowerPoint (a bonus but not a criteria)
Facebook / You Tube / Twitter
Personal Attributes: Candidates to display the following attributes:
- Tenacious, persistent
- Self starter, asks questions
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong reliability, sense of personal responsibility and ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Problem solver - Able to solve ambiguous problems, in a structured and logical way
- Coordination, organizational talent.
- Strong writing and numerical skills