Our client; Management Consultants with experience working for companies in the retail, manufacturing and fashion space is looking to hire a Business Consultant. The individual will work with business owners to identify business problems, proffer solutions and implement strategies and initiatives targeted at improving business operations and productivity levels, increasing revenues, improving cost-saving measures, quality control and customer satisfaction.
The consultant will:
- Conduct market research and prepare market research reports
- Lead and support business plans and proposal development
- Contribute to the coordination of new business set up efforts
- Research and identify development trends, prospects and growth opportunities across various industries
- Conduct analysis of existing business processes and prepare gap analysis reports
- Formulate process standards and improvements to be adopted across different organizations
- Work with the lead consultant to design and redesign key business processes that will result in increased revenue, higher productivity, cost savings and customer satisfaction
- Prepare client documentation of new systems including process documents, templates, forms etc.
- Work with the team to develop and prepare training documents for open workshops
- Create an effective strategy to acquire the best talent for clients
- Contribute to the Company’s knowledge base through articles and blog posts
- Lead, manage and deliver on projects assigned
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Lead Consultant
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a strategy or operational consulting role is a must. Experience leading a small team of junior consultants would be preferable.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Self-starter with a positive, tenacious attitude
- Knowledge of the small business environment in Nigeria is required
- Interest in the use of social media marketing strategies for small business growth would be an added advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment; able to deliver results within tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Displays an entrepreneurial spirit- ambitious, innovative and thinks out of the box
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word processor skills. Must be proficient in designing presentations and presenting data in pictorial form/charts.