CIIBEX GROUP is looking for an adept individual to function in the capacity of a business manager in the oil and gas sector of the group. He/she should be equipped with the right dexterities of strategically positioning the business brand for profitability and managing a diverse workforce for productivity and success.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- To ensure Strategy execution through decisions on operational goals, implementation of best practices, and alignment of functional activities to operational frameworks of policies and procedures.
- Source, allocate, manage and control resources across different teams and disciplines through resource plans executed in line with operational specifications and overall organizational plans.
- Contribute actively to the group strategy synergy programs and the group business planning process.
- Manage and optimize the profitability of the Business Brand
- Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency through optimal processes.
- Lead the business planning process and ensure timely implementation of the annual business plan through operational systems and procedures.
- Give strategic direction and hands-on leadership to the team to drive commercial growth.
- Ensure the financial viability and cost structure are regularly analyzed and appropriate measures are taken to monitor and reduce costs in relation to the operations.
- Seek new market opportunities within the business scope of the Business brand.
- Recommend changes to optimize processes, systems, policies, and procedures, and direct the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organizational Group of Companies
- Have sound Judgement on the theory and analysis of information, workflow procedures, and methods to create best practices.
- Oversee the deployment of resources that have been issued to your business unit.
- Identify and initiate strategic technical partnerships, especially in the oil and gas sector
- To conceptualize prospective Business and commercial leads and maintain corporate relationships for the benefit of the business brand.
- To engage with prospective and existing commercial leads while maintaining corporate relationships to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of all processes and policies of the organization and industry.
- To give strategic leadership
- To drive sustainable financial growth for the Business Brand.
- Develop strategies for project implementation
- Leading and managing multiple projects while working in different teams.
- Effectively handling correspondences within and outside the company
- Generating new business opportunities and conducting business analysis, planning, and forecasting of the business brand
- Finding new strategies to meet and surpass organizational goals and objectives enabling the business to reach its full potential.
- Lead the planning, execution, and monitoring of the brand’s business development, market penetration strategies for business growth
- Must have strong leadership and team-building skills
- Coordinate the preparation and successful submission of bids/proposal
- Ensure the business brand’s regulatory and compliance documentation are UpToDate
- Must ensure compliance with standard procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Monitoring team members for improved performances.
- Minimum of 8 years in a managerial role in the oil and Gas Sector
- Must have a First degree in the engineering field
- Must be COREN certified
- Must have a sound knowledge of using Project management software
- Should have an advanced certification course in HSE.
- Should be available for travel-related work/projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.