A business architect performs a strategic role to make a business more agile and productive. The business architect's job role is critical in structuring the business with respect to governance, business processes, and business information.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop Baseline Business Architecture for Key data-led transformation projects. It is expected that you will work closely with relevant stakeholders to deliver the deliverables. This might vary depending on the delivery under consideration.
- Develop Target Business Architecture, describing the strategy and the organizational, functional, process, information, and other aspects of the business environment, based on business principles, business goals and strategic drivers for Key data-led transformation projects. It is expected that you will deliver this as part of the final architecture.
- Baseline – Target Business Architecture Gaps: To analyze gaps between baseline and target architecture, document this analysis and engage the project delivery team to ensure project implementation bridges gaps identified.
- Conduct and document all business transformation requirements for data-led transformation projects
- Prepare Business Architecture Report
- Identify and document all business reference models, viewpoints and tools
- Create relevant business architectural models
- Conduct a formal review of Architectural Model and Building Blocks with Stakeholders
- Develop a design document detailing source-target mappings where applicable.
- Document relevant mapping and data extraction from source systems e.g. Finacle Core, Finacle Treasury, Finnone, and other identified data sources internal or external to the bank where necessary.
- Understanding of the banking industry: Expectation is that the resource will be familiar with the banking domain to reduce the onboarding time.
- Working closely to ensure knowledge transfer to assigned FBN resources on the project.
- Expertise in using business architecture framework and tools
- Expertise in modelling to aid design. This is to ensure that best practices are kept during the solution design and development.
- Good analytical skills
- Understanding of the NDPR provision on data privacy.