- Design, build and deploy large scale end to end BI solutions, including tabular models using Analysis Server/XMLA endpoint
- Create reports and dashboards from various sources.
- Analyze data using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Create and integrate Power Apps and Power Automate flows with Power BI reports.
- Present findings and recommendations to key decision-makers at various management levels
- Build strong partnerships with stakeholders and manage BI and reporting projects.
- Articulate project goals and scope, translate business needs into technical terms, set milestones, and prepare detailed work breakdown structures.
- Enhance, evangelize, test, and implement BI processes and tools.
- Help improve Microsoft products through feedback and the use of internal BI technologies.
- Maintain and enhance Share Point hub with embedded reports.
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- 1+ years of experience with Power BI, knowledge of advanced DAX functions, and developing large scale Tabular Models
- 3+ years of experience writing SQL queries.
- Strong understanding of database management principles and relationship modeling
- Masters, Ph.D. or MBA Degree in Engineering, Analytics, Information Technology, Management Science, Data Science or related field
- Experience with big data telemetry systems
- Knowledge in applied statistics and mathematics
- Experience with programming languages such as R and Python
- Experience creating Power Apps and Power Automate workflows.
- Enjoy discovering and solving problems; proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; being a self-starter who takes responsibility when required.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, visual, and presentation skills, ability to communicate complex findings in a simple manner to executives.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple businesses and engineering teams
- A willingness to learn, share and improve.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.