SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and prepare documents that communicate high-level company financial results, analysis, trends and projections to inform the CEO, board and external agencies [as necessary]
- Assist functional leaders in developing and managing financial performance reports, such as tables, charts, graphs, and other formats that allow the rapid transfer of information in a visual format.
- Assist in the implementation and continuous improvement in the company’s use of data-based technologies such as inventory and shelf management systems
- Advice and assist departmental managers in collecting and managing data that can be used to enhance area of performance.
- In concert with HR, lead training initiatives designed to improve the analytical skills of the company’s resources.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good understanding of retail business concepts
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis