- Transport people from one place to another on a transit bus.
- Operate bus by applying brakes, starting and stopping the engine.
- Drive regular routes on a schedule.
- Announce next destinations
- Drive through traffic and obey traffic laws.
- Answer questions about schedules, routes, and transfer points.
- Report accidents or other traffic disruptions to a central dispatcher, and follow directions when using an alternate route.
- Check the bus tires, lights, and oil and do other basic maintenance.
- Follow state and federal transit regulations.
- Minimum of OND as educational qualification
- Minimum of 2-year work experience as a bus driver
- Valid drivers' licence
- Valid identity card from Lagos State drivers' Institute