- Ability to monitor and report all electrical systems (Energy Meters, UPS, PDU, Feeders & Transformers) Reading and Consumption According to daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ability to monitor and report all mechanical systems (Chillers, CRAH / CRAC, AHU, Access Control etc.), daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ability to prepare and submit of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix day to day operational problems pertaining to BMS system.
- Ability to support reviews & audits, audit tracker updating and coordination.
- Ability to ensure that the team is meeting the SLAs with internal clients in all aspects.
- Ability to support and ensure that all applicable security standards – including the ISO9001, ISO27001 (ISMS), PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) are duly complied with for quality assurance.
- BSc. in Electrical and Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines with at least 2-5yrs work experience.
- Understanding of electrical, mechanical and telecommunications principles, transmission, and IP networks etc.
- Knowledge of structured cabling BMS server, DCIM Server, NVR, CHILLERS, CRAH / CRAC, VESDA & FM200, Access Control, CCTV Systems, HVAC Systems, intrusion detection etc.