- Meeting with clients to discuss project ideas and construction requirements.
- Inspecting existing buildings for flaws and defects.
- Carrying out feasibility studies.
- Drafting scheme designs, timelines, and specifications for works.
- Advising on health and safety aspects of construction.
- Advising on boundary and wall placement.
- An HND or Bachelor’s degree in Building Surveying, Engineering, or a related field.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Good interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to translate simple ideas into architectural concepts.
Salary: Negotiable based on level of experience.