We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Brand Sales and Marketing Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to significantly increase company sales. They would be required to use an in-depth knowledge of the company’s offerings, pricing, and policies, to improve existing sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Brand and Business Development:
- Develop business plans for all products across the organization.
- Focus on branding, licensing, and marketing opportunities for existing products and services
- Design and develop growth/development strategies and plans focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align the company around foundational ideas
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Creative thinking to promote the business in order to achieve the set targets and establish the company’s brand.
- Oversee the marketing and sales process to attract new clients
- Work with senior/management and line managers to identify and manage risks
- Develop a business-boosting strategy to aggressively drive and close deals in both the private and public sectors thereby promoting the corporate brand equity
- Facilitate driving the sales of the company’s products/services to be able to compete effectively in an increasingly competitive market
- Coordinate the process of gathering and analyzing market intelligence, customer research information, current market conditions, and competition information for proper response and action
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of proposals with relevant stakeholders.
- Identify potential clients and network with potential stakeholders from various segments in all sectors of the economy relevant to our brand.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives through aggressive sales engagement
- Coordinate the sales process and regularly report on pipeline and ensure all information is up to date
- Deliver excellent product/service presentations to drive sales of the company’s activities to key stakeholders
- Leverage existing clients’ relationships to understand new needs/trends, and position the brand to help solve them
- Participating in tradeshows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and events on behalf of the company for the purpose of collecting qualified leads and pertinent sales information as well as keeping up with market trends in order to ensure that the business does not lag behind other competition
- Build and maintain relationships with Clients, for the purpose of creating and strengthening strategic business alliances that complement the company's core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Maintaining a robust client relationship feedback mechanism.
- Generate leads and commit to clients' service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base.
- Must have exceptional sales skills and a consistent track record in sales conversion success and performance
- Proven experience attracting large business/sales opportunities
- Be an outstanding communicator, with strong negotiating and persuasion skills
- An excellent appreciation of the Nigerian skill development, entertainment, and education landscape as well as industry nuances will be preferable.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.