Key Duties/responsibilities include (but may not be limited to) the following:
• Deliver profitable, topline revenue in line with company budgets and objectives for catering.
• Organize daily and weekly plans to meet with new and existing clients to solicit catering business using techniques & tactics agreed upon by the catering leadership team.
• Build and develop strategies to meet and exceed sales revenue objectives.
• Ability to locate new clients through word of mouth, cold calling business groups as well as other methods such as LinkedIn and purchased lead lists.
• Effective cross-functional collaboration with Operations and District Managers to ensure smooth execution of catering programs and clear ownership over each part of the process.
• Create a “knowledge base” for the role by documenting processes, actions, and winning strategies.
• Compile and analyze sales figures & communicate insights/findings to team members and management.
• Must be fluent in English and any other Nigerian languages
• Minimum of 3 years experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Admin
• Excellent decision-making skills
• Familiarity with online content marketing and social media strategies
• Marketing Skills
• Minimum of 2nd Class upper from reputable university
• Passion for customer service
• Must live within VI / Ajah