The Brand Manager will be a seasoned brand marketer leading the development and growth of our payments brand, supporting the creative development, planning, and execution of all Brand and Communication initiatives within the framework of an agreed strategy, while meeting our Return on Investment targets for LTV/CAC, TOMA, Bonding, and increased Brand Equity.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Concept and build engaging marketing programs, governing all communications for the brand, and creative/advertising developments to reinforce the key brand benefits and drive consumers to make our brand their preferred brand.
- Provide strategic brand support and develop brand-building initiatives to drive brand performance for our brand.
- Establish and maintain an integrated brand marketing calendar of messages, programs, and activities.
- Manage relationships with internal and external creative partners, overseeing the successful execution of hero and program assets.
- Develop session content for brand events including talking tracks and visual development.
- Build a library of high-quality, high-leverage marketing materials that showcase the brand, and product narratives.
- Refine and drive key brand health metrics and scorecard results.
- Managing the budgets for advertising and promotional items.
- Delve into the competitor and customer insights analysis and provide feedback.
- Provide support to the Growth team through the timely provision of required branding collateral, making recommendations on POS elements to drive brand performance.
- 6+ years in brand marketing and brand strategy.
- Experience building brand campaigns and programs for B2B and B2C companies.
- A knack for connecting strategic thinking with innovation to execute high-leverage programs.
- Strong messaging and copy development skills.
- Trained visual eye, impeccable taste level, fluent in creative feedback.
- A history of delivering best-in-class marketing programs and assets.
- Proven experience setting, tracking, and surpassing KPIs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.