- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with new trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Develop and adopt brand strategies including brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as long term.
- Manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of the brand.
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Analyse the success of marketing campaigns and create reports, supervise advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meet with clients and work with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers).
- Manage budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Assist with product development, pricing and new product launch as well as develop new business opportunities.
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.