Plans and executes marketing strategies in a bid to promote and improve sales of assigned portfolio towards a given target.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop and implement advertising/promotional program for assigned portfolio in line with established budget.
- Monitor business conditions, identify market opportunities and ascertain trends in the industry and trade through market investigations and competitive activities.
- Monitor on a monthly basis the actual sales performance of the assigned portfolio with the aid of sales statistics and report variance with budget expectations. Recommend sales promotion strategies to rectify any adverse performance.
- Write promotional Cycle Briefs for the field staff and train them on product knowledge. Regularly update their knowledge with new information as appropriate.
- Collaborate in the recruitment and training of new field staff in the Marketing Department.
- Liaise with outsourced Clinical Research in utilizing the results of marketing clinical trials for the effective defense and promotion of the products.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of pre-marketing and launch plans for new product introductions.
- Create strategy/marketing campaign (offline and online) to ensure the growth of assigned brands through preparing a Brand Annual Plan (BAP) etc
- Organize relevant mailings to Doctors, Pharmacists, and Nurses as deemed necessary from time to time.
- Keep track of the prescription pattern of assigned products (according to indications in users' department (s) at strategic centers, e.g. Teaching Hospitals, etc and ensure growth in respective indication areas. Recommend relationship marketing measures as deemed appropriate.
- Undertake required survey and market research into the new and existing products as directed.
- Ensure optimum inventory of assigned portfolio at all times by regular liaison with the Store manager.
- Regular field visits for competitive updates and monitoring of promotional programs.
- Utilize the Marketing Codes to ensure that marketing programs and plans are being implemented.
- Regularly monitor developments in Government circles and follow up on policy formulators to ensure a favorable business environment for the assigned portfolio.
- Any other tasks as assigned by your superior.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.