Our client, a nutraceutical company that is about to start her operations in Nigeria is seeking competent talents to supervise the realization of budget use by subordinates, compile reports on marketing activities every week/month, and provide relevant recommendations to subordinates in carrying out marketing activities in accordance with the objectives and planned targets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Build relationships with external parties
- Potential Customer/Sponsorship/Media/EO Building and fostering relationships, as well as conducting negotiations related to the cooperation carried out.
- Event Organizer: Request a report on the implementation of marketing activities that have been carried out
- All Agency: Coordination in consulting/compiling the marketing concept of our product Coordination in the implementation of the concept of activities/events that have been determined.
- Sport & Medical Institution (Government & Private): Cooperation in information/recommendations/recognition of product benefits for athletes/DHF sufferers.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration
- 1 – 2 years of cognate experience from the FMCG Sector is an added advantage.
- Experience in activation in hospitals, schools, and sports is a must.
Remuneration: NGN 130,000 - 220,000 (Monthly based on negotiation)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.