Brand Coordinator helps in building brand and raise brand awareness. Thus you will work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world by shaping our company outward image. If you’re creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d like to meet with you. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights.
Shaping and communicating our vision and mission.
· Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
· Managing a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives.
· Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”.
· Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
· Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
· Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
· Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions.
· Devising innovative growth strategies.
· Aligning the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
· Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to our executives.
· Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
· Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
· Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
· Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Work experience as a Brand Coordinator is plus
· Degree in marketing is needed.
WHO CAN APPLY
. Individuals with a working experience of 0-2 years, with certification. Core members can apply respectively as creativity and level of leadership experience will be major criteria for screening.