- Deep insight into the market environment, customer needs, competitors, and brand contact channels, familiar with the industry background, master the scheme knowledge.
- According to the aim of spreading the company brand and department marketing objectives, Keep close communication with the department, cooperate with the global manager, and organize the implementation. Responsible for all aspects of the company's local brand operation planning, including the preparation of promotion content copy and strategy. Establish partnerships with mainstream media.
- Responsible for building brand awareness, maintaining brand image on all kinds of social media platforms. (such as Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, forums, etc.)
- Collect, analyze and evaluate the effect data of various IMC results, timely feedback to the department, make the risk control strategy of brand PR.
- Responsible for local offline promotion brand, Have experience and resources in offline cooperation.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in the content creator or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target customers.
- High level of attention to detail in terms of content, design, and brand.
- Familiar with design software and technologies.
- Strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively. Previously successful cooperation with mainstream media is an added advantage.
- Familiar with using SEO, network marketing, PR, database marketing, event marketing, and other rich integrated marketing communication tools to achieve brand communication goals.
Salary Range:NGN 200,000 – NGN 350,000
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested Candidate should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and subject with the job title