Job Reference: BMC/MOT/BA/002
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Reports to: Business Manager.
- End to end (concept, planning, executing, and editing) content creation by creating and uploading engaging copy and images for the company’s social media platforms.
- Active management of all social media platforms by: Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing them against goals;
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, Database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborating with the brand manager in the creation and implementation of brand and product plans.
- Researching and keeping up – to date with digital marketing and social media trends.
- Presenting possible avenues to incorporate relevant digital marketing and social media trends to reach the target audience and improve sales.
- Work with the store manager to manage the retail space and display of merchandise.
- Interact with customers on the sales floor to gain insights into their preferences and ensure they enjoy a unique shopping experience.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, or related field.
- At least two years experience as brand associate/ content creator or relevant work experience.
Required attributes for the role:
- Strategic thinking
- Organisation and planning skills
- Hardworking, driven, and tenacious.
- Prior fashion industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Advanced photography, videography and graphic design skills.
- Strong fashion and set styling.
- Excellent knowledge of social media news, trends, and management.
- Excellent writing, copywriting, and editing (photo and video) skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Extensive ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- 5 days a week (weekends may be part of the 5 workings days)
- 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (including time spent online)
- The Head Office and Online
- As required
- NGN 125,000 (+benefits)