We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Assist in overseeing the entire activities of the branch and ensure compliance of all staff at all times.
- Independently generate sales leads for the branch and also ensure target delivery.
- Monitor employee job performance and make sure all staff is performing satisfactorily.
- Lead the sales team to maximize performance.
- Develop and execute marketing plans.
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Oversee sales leads from promotions and make sure all leads are properly followed up on, and make sure deals are closed.
- Keep informed of the latest trends and demands in the real estate market as well as the latest information regarding property tax, financing, and legal requirements.
- Maintenance of a cordial relationship between preexisting clients/new clients and the company.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Competitive awareness
- Excellent financial market knowledge
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Salesmanship, energy, and drive
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.