Retail Store Managers with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise, train and assist employees like Sales Representatives and Retail Store Clerks in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centred on holiday sales and other cycles.
- Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
- Increase daily sales
- Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees and Assistant Managers to maintain productivity at all times.
- Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
- Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
Experience & Requirement:
- 4-7 years of experience
- BSc, MBA (an added advantage)
- Proven Experience In a retail store
- Proven Experience in a Managerial role
- Preferably Male, able to drive and has a valid drivers license.
Salary: NGN120, 000 – NGN150,000