The Branch Manager is primarily responsible for servicing and managing customer relationships and is responsible to drive profitable revenue and volume growth from their portfolio with a focus on new acquisitions, deepening existing customer relationships, and cross-sell thereby improving the market and customer share of the wallet with the Bank.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for the overall supervision of the Branch
- Build, understand and sustain relationships with the client’s circle of influence Consistent and frequent communication with client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Serve as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, and recognize and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to a decision.
- Provide ongoing portfolio supervision, with a continuous focus on helping the client adapt to changes in personal circumstances and the financial environment.
- Retain existing high-value clients through the growth of wallet with the bank through relationship management activities.
- Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustain client loyalty.
- Drive portfolio growth through new-to-bank (NTB) customer acquisition and increased product per customer (PPC) ratio for existing to-bank clients (ETB).
- Based on client profile, map client potential and work towards upstreaming to the Private Banking segment.
- Customer engagement needs analysis and consultation
- Offer a consistent yet differentiated customer experience by offering holistic needs analysis and consultation to key clients in portfolio management taking ownership of all categories of customer service matters.
- Supervise the gathering of competitive intelligence to determine what competitors are offering clients, product positioning, and service offerings.
- Oversee the continuous tracking of market trends and ensure up-to-date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions based on client needs.
- Carry out suitability assessment of clients
- Identify & partner with product specialists to provide expert advice across a wide range of financial matters such
- Ensure meeting clients' requirements while ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff.
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of general banking, retail operations, and credit operations/deposit and lending products/inspection and audit requirements, as applicable.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure CDD compliance for all new banks and existing customers.
- Ensure zero operational loss and effective complaint management.
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
- Ensure strict compliance and was responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit ratings.
- Minimum academic qualification of a First Degree from a reputable higher institution.
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification/membership of a recognized body.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Deep cultural understanding of the bank’s target client base
- Thorough knowledge of the bank’s products, services, and policies
- Must have product knowledge certification
- Competitive awareness
- Excellent financial market knowledge
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Salesmanship, energy, and drive.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.