To grow the organization's portfolio and implementation of a feasible funds mobilization plan.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Attracting new clients by Innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent the growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up In new and existing market
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problem members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent the growth
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client’s specific business needs
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up
- Developing rapport with key decision makers Translating proposals into a ready-to-sign contract
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation
- Managing virtual and in-person sales
- Academic qualification of either an HND, OND, or BSc In any flied
- Two years experience in real estate or a similar field.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 Plus other benefits
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.