· Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
· Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
· Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
· Meet goals and metrics
· Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
· Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation. Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
· Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
· Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
· Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
· Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
· Developing and implementing sales plans
· Conducting regular sales and team meetings
· Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information
· Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch
· Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
· Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
· Resolving customer problems as needed
· Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals
· Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
· eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities
· Plans and implements staffing schedules based on business demands and transaction levels
· Managing the workload, setting priorities and monitoring performance.
· have overall responsibility for managing and delivering KPI performance
· Ordering the products you need to achieve your sales targets.
· Encouraging customer loyalty
· Overseeing all payment / cash processes and banking.
· Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise and achieve the highest levels of customer service
· Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales
· Manage budgets set by Head office.
· Manage Shrinkage and stock loss.
· Secure company assets at all time
· Liaise with head office regarding all aspects of the retail operation.
· Marketing and Sales
· Perform additional job or related duties as assigned or required.
· Branch Management experience,
· Results driven and customer focused
· Experience Growing Branch Revenues,
· Strong Customer Service Skills and Human Resource Management Skills,
· Written and Oral Communication Skills,
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Demonstrate a keen desire to use business acumen to increase income.
· Able to use Microsoft office and operate standard electronic payment systems.
· Strong communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills to effectively resolve customer and employee issues.
· Balance team and individual responsibilities. Able to build morale and commitment to goals and objectives.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills required to manage, motivate, and develop employees.