▪ Responsible for the overall supervision of the Branch
▪ Build, understand and sustain relationships with the client’s circle of influence Consistent and frequent communication with the client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
▪ Serve as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, recognise and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to a decision.
▪ Provide ongoing portfolio supervision, with a continuous focus towards helping the client adapt to changes in personal circumstances and the financial environment.
▪ Retain existing high-value clients by growth of wallet with the bank through relationship management activities.
▪ Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustained client loyalty.
▪ Drive portfolio growth through new to bank (NTB) customer acquisition and increased product per customer (PPC) ratio for existing to bank clients (ETB).
▪ Based on client profile, map client potential and work towards upstreaming to Private Banking segment.
▪ Customer engagement, needs analysis and consultation
▪ Offer a consistent yet differentiated customer experience by offering holistic needs analysis and consultation to key clients in portfolio management taking ownership of all categories of customer service matters.
▪ Supervise the gathering of competitive intelligence to determine what competitors are offering clients, product positioning and service offerings.
▪ Oversee the continuous tracking of market trends and ensure up to date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions based on client needs.
▪ Carry out suitability assessment of clients
▪ Identify & partner with product specialists to provide expert advice across a wide range of financial matters such
▪ Ensure meeting clients requirements while ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff.
▪ Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
▪ Sound knowledge of all aspects of general banking, retail operations and credit operations/deposit and lending products/inspection and audit requirements, as applicable.
▪ Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
▪ Ensure CDD compliance for all new to bank and existing customers.
▪ Ensure zero operational loss and effective complaint management.
▪ Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
▪ Ensure strict compliance and responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating
▪ % attainment of annual budget (Deposit and Risk Asset)
▪ Net Operating Income
▪ Credit Quality
▪ Turnaround time
▪ Sales Collection
▪ External Customer Satisfaction Rating
▪ Customer Acquisition Rate
▪ Customer Retention
▪ Staff training hours
▪ Knowledge of the Bank’s
▪ Knowledge of Islamic banking
- A First Degree from a reputable higher institution. A Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification/membership of a recognized body.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ cognate experience.
▪ Fluency in English, both spoken and written
▪ Deep cultural understanding of the bank’s target client base
▪ Thorough knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies
▪ Must have product knowledge certification
▪ Competitive awareness
▪ Excellent financial market knowledge
▪ Strong customer service orientation
▪ Strong interpersonal and communications skills
▪ Salesmanship, energy and drive