Chisco Transport is an indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We are currently seeking for a detailed orientated professional to join our team as a branch Accountant in Enugu. The qualified candidate will be responsible for administering all aspects of the accounting function.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Administering all aspects of the accounting function including payroll processing for transmittal to the payroll service, financial reporting and month-end close.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities.
- Provide input on weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to senior management
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of all payments received on billing using the billing reconciliation template for the branch
- Prepare required journal entries after each inflow on a contract for the purpose of recording deductions from invoices in line with payment received.
- Submit a monthly schedule of trade and other receivables ageing analysis for the purpose of ensuring that all receivables are duly recovered.
- Assist in financial analysis of various business initiatives and performance (debtors and creditors schedule; fixed assets schedule).
- Prepare monthly closing accounts including GL journal entries
- Provide input on a monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- BSC / HND in Accounting or Finance with at least 4-5years work experience in the related industry
- A registered member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants is a plus
- Understanding of moderately complex accounting concepts and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IFRS.
- Computer literacy including knowledge of QuickBooks and ERP accounting software is essential.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Must be resident in Enugu State.
- Remuneration is NGN150,000 -NGN200,000
- Career Development