1. Reading eloquently to pupils.
2. Helping pupils to use their creative and imaginative skills.
3. Reviewing fiction and non fiction books within the level of the different learners.
4 Writing book reports as well as termly progress reports of pupils in the class.
5. Collaborating with schools termly themes by carefully selecting books that supports theme to read to children.
6. Weekly assigning of books to be independently read by pupils at home.
7. Researching on information, as well as sourcing for audio visual teaching aids/ materials and interactive activities that will not only buttress the information that pupils are required to get from the books read in class but make learning fun for pupils.
8.Using innovative and creative skills to help pupils imbibe the reading culture.
10. Collaboration with schools literacy department to help give pupils a robust education.