- Creatively read fiction and nonfiction books to enlighten learners and promote literacy.
- Source for videos, activities, and other teaching aids to reinforce learning.
- Liaising and collaborating with designated school staff and theme for the session.
- Prepare termly reports on all the classroom activities in the various designated schools.
- Assign weekly books for pupils to take home.
- Keep records of all the books assigned to pupils and follow up on the return as at when due.
- Administrative duties.
- Prepare termly books to be assigned.
- Active participation in all office training.
- This position is open to Preferably female applicants
- Excellent communication and language skills.
- Ability to work with children.
- Technologically savvy
- Interpersonal skills
- Minimum qualification is a degree
- At least 2 years experience
Salary: NGN 60,000 - 90,000 open for negotiation