Moulders are responsible for creating products chosen from one or several materials. They usually mould, form, cast, shape or carve products for use. They work with materials such as cement, concrete, stone, plaster, sand, water.
• Read work orders or examine parts to determine which parts or sections of products are required to be produced, define product specifications and outline materials requirements
• Remove or trim excess material from products, using knives, scrapers etc
• Place materials into moulds and models by pouring, spreading, packing or pressing plaster, liquid plastic, concrete or other materials around or into them
• Spray or brush mould surfaces with parting agents, or insert the paper into moulds to confirm smoothness and prevent seepage or sticking
• Stamp or engrave designs, identifying letters, numbers, symbols or other markings onto products, workpieces or materials
• Use depth gauges and hand tools to insert and adjust wires, cores, tubes, rods, fittings or patterns into moulds while aligning the parts and workpieces for proper assembly
• Separate patterns or models from moulds and check removed workpieces or products for accuracy
• Apply coolants or lubricants to moulds and mould parts, and clean workpieces or finished products
- Willing to work at Odenigbo Nsukka, in Enugu State
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
NGN 60, 000 -70, 000 (N3200/day)