Biomedical specialists are responsible for providing support to sales representatives and consulting with potential clients to determine how a product would fit their needs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Discuss specific needs with potential clients and create a combination of products that meets those needs.
- Provide support to buyers by troubleshooting any problem that arises and informing them of any product upgrade.
- Act as advisors to their customers and provide additional product support once an item is sold.
- Coordinate a plan for the destruction of equipment according to approved procedures.
- Develop and document in form of a fact sheet/instructions on all maintenance requirements for each identified type of equipment.
- Performing routine maintenance checks on biomedical equipment through testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting.
- Keeping a digital record of equipment repairs, faulty components, and re-calibrated devices.
- Installing new biomedical equipment and adjusting the device according to medical specifications.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in Technical education, biomedical, electromechanical or electronics.
- 2 years of relevant professional experience in the health sector, preferably in hospitals.
- Flexible mindset and intercultural awareness.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to work in challenging contexts
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.